split dive computer combo boxes

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:41:21 PST 2012

Hi Dirk,

I compiled ok on OS X 10.8 and the split combos appear.

The layout looks a bit cramped particularly at the bottom of the group box
containing the combo boxes.  But that applies equally to Vendor/Model and
Device/Mount point sections of the dialog.

What sort order would you expect to see for vendor and product combos? Both
look pretty random to me.  [Suunto, Uwatec, Reefnet, Oceanic, Aeris,
Sherwood.......]

Change vendor and the product box is emptied (doesn't populate with a
default for the new vendor).

Also, rather oddly, if I change between some vendors (no pattern obvious to
me immediately) the length of the emoty product box changes which then goes
on to shift the size of the enclosing group box.

Regards,

Amit