lots of changes - please read as this may break your build

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Wed Dec 12 12:05:08 PST 2012

On 12/11/12 23:20, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I just pushed out quite a few changes that were waiting for the a couple
> of commits to land in libdivecomputer...

Hehe, really, really hot stuff! In my humble opinion the last couple of
changes has been a big step forward for subsurface to support additional
features and "enhanced" dive profiles. My favs are (not supposed to be
complete):

- visualization of deco ceilings
- partial pressure graphs
- support for Shearwater Predator
- CCR support

A really huge thanks goes to Dirk and Jef making these things possible.
They have been discussing, proposing and implementing for many days know
and I really appreciate that the result is now available for everyone.
Thx a lot guys!

Thx,
Jan