Which info show in the hardcopy prints ?

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 11:28:44 PST 2012

Good night.

In the last sent patch, which showed cylinders info in a frame on the
prints, the font size for more than four tanks was so small that we
needed a magnifyer to see the numbers.
The attached patch, limits to four the number of taks showed in the frame
and varies the way we get the font size.  Simply draw another frame and,
if there are more than 4 tanks the 5th and so are printed in the new one.

The question arises as most divers (personal impression) use four or
less tanks (doubles included). In this case we will get a pretty empty
frame, so let's go fill it just in case there are no other cylinders.

There's space for 4 (5 may be) lines of text, so I think the preferable
info to show would be OTUs, MaxCNS and weight (in detailed form), as
this info is not ploted in the graph, but ...

The patch isn't to be pushed still as it isn't complet. There're
attached two files whith outputs of the test dives.

Opinions (and critics) are welcome.

Regards.

Salva