Suggestion: Ability to add dives by hand

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 27 05:47:12 PDT 2012

Rafael Ascensao - l23793 <l23793 at alunos.uevora.pt> writes:

> Hello,
>
> Here is my suggestion:
> The ability to add dives by hand would allow people without dive computers
> or data cables to still log their dives on subsurface. I don't know if it
> is relevant or hard to implement but would be a nice feature to have.

This has been discussed before and there even were some patches at some
point, but those had to many issues to be added to the code - sadly no
followup has happened.

Yes, this is a good feature to add.

/D

PS: you don't appear to be subscribed to the mailing list (at least not
with the email address that you used). For spam protection this mailing
list rejects posts from non-subscribers...