Failed import from JDiveLog

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 06:21:04 PST 2012

Sounds like you have plenty of stuff that is not tested on the import.
However, I would have thought that most of it is just ignored rather
than failing altogether.

You can try with xsltproc for debugging:
xsltproc xslt/jdivelog2subsurface.xslt <your JDiveLog file>

This should show any possible errors to you unlike subsurface. Then a
few sample dives from JDiveLog would allow to implement / verify tank
changes, conversion of mixes etc.

miika