Failed import from JDiveLog]

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 10:06:17 PST 2012

Hi.
Just report I'm having the same problem than Diego.  No lost dives, just
the time param in the samples is 0:00.
I have attached 3 files with the same dive (rec dive, no deco, no
stages, for simplicity pourposes), the .jlb, an .xml with the output of
xsltproc, and finally the subsurface .xml.

I'm pretty sure that the problem comes from the $delta definition, as
there are no DELTA param in the .jlb file.   Then multiplying by 0 ...

There is another problem with the temperature as it remains in ºK, but
don't looks like a problem in jdivelog2subsurface.xslt.

Best Regards.

Salva