Remaining translation issues [was Re: Any known open issues?]

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 22:00:09 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> writes:

>>> Which OS?
>>
>> Ubuntu 12.04
>
> So this could be an issue where the correct gtk translation files aren't
> found. Are the buttons in boxes translated (i.e., OK and Cancel)?

Seems that the buttons are not translated. I checked also the
preferences dialog and there the buttons are also in English. And none
of the filter texts are translated (SLOW, violation, DECO, ...)

The buttons and dialog of About box are probably a gtk translation
issue. And are the filter texts from libdivecomputer and not
translated at all?

miika