subsurface issue tracking

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Sep 7 07:19:16 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-09-07 at 16:09 +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-09-07 at 15:54 +0200, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:

> > > I think Linus is not a huge fan of the way github does things.
> > > I really don't want to implement a bugzilla instance, but let me look around if there is something nice and easy that I can do.
> > > It's definitely a good idea.
> >
> > How about we create a subsurface organization on Github:
> > https://github.com/account/organizations/new, and host the mainline code
> > & issues from there?  It's free for OS projects.
> >
> > That way others could manage the issues as well.
>
> Surely is one option but clearly not the most free (as in FOSS not $).

One that looks *a lot* like github is gitlab: http://gitlabhq.com/
It is written in ruby though, so according to the server my be
annoying/a blocker.

After there is always trac or roundup in python or mantis in php (I
won't mention bugzilla (perl) since it has already been
mentio^rejected).

Dirk do you have any preferences ?

Pierre