latest defaultfile branch

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Thu Sep 13 23:23:28 PDT 2012

Den 14.09.12 08:13, skrev Henrik Brautaset Aronsen:
> Den 12.09.12 01:28, skrev Dirk Hohndel:
>> Can I please get some testing on Mac and Windows (and of course also
>> Linux), and especially Henrik, can you verify that you can still see the
>> bug that you reported (because either I don't understand the steps that
>> you sent, or I'm seriously confused... it seems to work as expected
>> here).
>
> I was finally able to test your changes.  (I've been busy!  I just did
> my 200th dive *and* I've finished my Divemaster *and* I was at a
> two-day conference with great food.  It was more like a food festival
> that somehow included presentations and workshops.)
>
> And I must say it all works great.  Thanks for implementing this!

Too soon!  I found one edge case when starting without a log:

1) Open Subsurface, Import test1.xml, Quit --> Should ask about saving
default log (OK)
2) Open Subsurface, Import test1.xml, Save, Quit --> Should save default
log (OK)
3) Open Subsurface, Open test1.xml, Quit --> Shouldn't save default log (OK)
4) Open Subsurface, Open test1.xml, Save, Quit --> Shouldn't save
default log (FAIL)
5) Open Subsurface, Open test1.xml, Edit dive, Save, Quit --> Should
save test1.xml (FAIL), shouldn't save default log (FAIL)

Henrik