latest defaultfile branch

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:26:53 PDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Jacco van Koll
<jacco.van.koll at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dirk, Gents,
>
> Attached is my last xml. Together with my latest pull (about 2 hours ago) I
> see that:
>
> - Minimum, Maximum and av. Temp = exactly the same
> - Minimum, Maximum and av. SAC = exactly the same
> - Min depth, Max depth, = exactly the same...
>
> So, probably the interpretation of the XML is wrong somehow?

I believe you are talking about the Stats tab. These values make more
sense when you have more than one dive selected. E.g. the Max depth
should show the max depth of the deepest selected dive, the min depth
should show the max depth of shallowest dive. The UI should indicate
somehow that selection of one dive only is not proper...

miika