[PULL REQUEST] Some dialog changes and a potential issue in gtk-gui.c

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 21 20:57:29 PDT 2012

"Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123 at gmail.com> writes:

> updated the "import" branch at:
> git at github.com:neolit123/subsurface.git
>
> with these 3 commits:
> c9596b0 Activate the new separate "Import XML File" functionality
> 3483f4e Remove the XML file selection from the DC download dialog
> bd526bd Separate the "Import" menu entry into two menu entries in
> "File" and "Log"...
>
> hopefully no bugs.

The commits number 2 and 3 are kind of redundant, given what you changed
in the following commits - but since they do seem to improve the
existing code (right before it got removed) I figured there is some
value to keeping them around, just in case we want to go back to some of
that functionality in the future. I did a cosmetic change to the title
of the file select box but everything else looked fine.

Pushed