[PULL REQUEST] A couple of small mods post the delmulti rework

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Sep 29 08:36:08 PDT 2012

"Lubomir I. Ivanov" <neolit123 at gmail.com> writes:

> 1) i was able to find a mysterious bug in the divelist that shows
> some of the dives which are _not_ in trips without bold text in the indexes.
> this was on windows, but no idea how to reproduce it at this point.
> i'm pretty sure this was not imaginary.

Somehow the tripflag of the dive is still set to either IN_TRIP or
ASSIGNED_TRIP. I'll do some more staring at the code to see if there's a
spot where this could stick around when removing a dive from a trip.

Do you have any idea what you did when you got there? What kind of
things were you testing?

> 2) just realized that gtk on both my fairly recent debian and ubuntu don't
> show icons at all, which is a bit annoying. i probably have to use apt-get to
> download some unknown package, strangely named after someone's pet snake e.g.:
> libgtk2-icons-insert-some-inconsistent-package-name-rev-0.11.22 for this stuff
> to work.

Linux is odd about this - many of the distros don't seem to have the
small icons for in-menu display installed. I haven't quite figured out
what is needed for that, either. Maybe something to ask in a larger
forum...

> the two commits in the PR just make some other, small changes.
> remote is rebased against master.

Applied (with tiny change - you keep adding empty lines here and there)
and pushed.