Qt branch

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Apr 1 08:26:05 PDT 2013

On Apr 1, 2013, at 7:01 AM, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:

> Downloaded and trying to compile atm.
> Since I`m **VERY** new at this list, there`s a `feature plan` or a `porting plan` where I should read

We aren't that organized (or said the other way around - we have only
a dozen or so active developers, most of which don't have a ton of time,
so most of these things happen much more 'ad hoc'.

The port to Qt may be different, it may require some coordination.

Goal 1 would be to get the main window populated, with the profile window
likely being the biggest challenge, the divelist being right next.

I know that Lubomir and Amit both have played around with this - maybe
we should start simply adding things to the Qt branch and take it from there :-)