Wip: Qt based mainapplication.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Apr 2 05:05:33 PDT 2013

er...
People, please, don`t make me confused, I`m new to the code so lots of
branches will not work for me at the moment. :)

in my git cloned repo of subsurface ( github.com/tcanabrava/subsurface ),
in the qt branch, I`m doing the Qt MainWindow. I will ask people to wait a
bit till I finish the skeleton implementation, where we all can contribute
together.

the base of the code is already on the repo, but it`s not compilling since
I didn`t touched the Makefiles ( just created some classes, interface files
and such. )

Right now I`m trying to make it compile with the Makefiles, following
Thiago`s observations.

Tomaz