Tags are only shown if they are identical for all edited dives

Ďoďo dodo.sk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 10:36:28 PDT 2013

During testing the selection fix I found some some surprising.

Why for multiple selection are "Tags are only shown if they are identical
for all edited dives"?

If nothing else, then it is inconsistent with the rating. Because  multiple
selected dives I just took for the editing have different rating and some
rating is displayed.

I would expect the following logic: If I select several dives for editing
then changed properties are set for all of them.

The rating does not work that way but it is displayed.

I think it is more useful to select 20 dives, first set common properties
and then few individual changes per dive.

opinions?

Jozef