Subject: Re: struct dive_table dive_table and a wider view

Alex Deas alex at deeplife.co.uk
Thu Apr 18 03:57:08 PDT 2013

Dear Henrik,

We understand that.

There are two issues in migrating rebreather data logs analysis to Subsurface:

1.  UDDF needs to support the elements in rebreather data, and do so reasonably
efficiently because there is a lot of it,

2.  Subsurface needs to be able to handle large data sets. so the user can
select what data he is interested in, zoom into it, pan, browse etc.

This is why the document considers  both UDDF and the data structure issues.

With kind regards,

Alex

--
Alex Deas PhD, FIEE, C.Eng
Lead Technologist

If you've received this email by mistake, we're sorry for bothering you. It may
contain information that's confidential, so please delete it without sharing it.
If you let us know, we can try to stop it from happening again. Thank you.

[P] Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail