UEMIS - File system full (disconnect/reconnect does not resolve)

scot kight scot.kight3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 20:41:38 PDT 2013

uemis zurich file system is full

Disconnect/reconnect the drive and try again

I get that error in subsurface's interface when I try to download my dives.
 I get no such errors when I connect to the website, so I am pretty sure
the issue somehow lies in the interaction between device and app.

If I download a bit, cancel and then try again it will start off at a
higher dive count, but I don't get the extended information that seems to
start in the second pass.

Any hints?