Schedule?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Aug 7 23:17:03 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-08-07 at 21:29 -0700, Dazed_75 wrote:
> I am giving a presentation on Dive Log software and SubSurface
> tomorrow evening to the Phoenix Linux User Group.  Is there any
> expected date for releasing v4.0?  The presentation doesn't need it,
> but the question may come up.

This is open source software that doesn't follow a release cycle model,
but a "whenever we feel it's ready" model. I.e., there is no expected
date for 4.0. We'll release it when we feel that the software is usable.
You have seen the recent conversations about the issues that are
standing in the way of that... it'll be a few more months is my guess.