Depth validation in planner

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Wed Feb 13 11:52:40 PST 2013

On 13.02.2013 11:35, Sergey Starosek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> During testing I've accidentally entered depth of 1000m with 1min
> duration for the first segment. At this point application
> stops responding for a long time and consumes 100% CPU on one of the
> cores. Every focus change makes it even worse.

I do not have such issues, it just takes a couple of seconds (maybe 5?)
to calculate on my box and is responding normal afterwards. Maybe we
could implement something like a (configurable) maximum timeslot to be
used for deco calculation (or ask the user if he is really wanting to
calculate this plan) instead of hard limiting users which want to use
this specific feature?

Thx,
Jan