Suggestions for a few planner features

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Sun Feb 24 02:38:50 PST 2013

On 23.02.2013 21:06, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> So here's a straight forward question:
>
> Who on this list feels able (and is willing to invest a bit of time) to
> write Gtk UI elements that we need? Seriously, please speak up, you are
> not committing to any work, I just want to understand how many people
> there are...
>
> and second question:
>
> Who on this list feels able (and is willing to invest a bit of time) to
> write Qt UI elements that we need?

I'd suggest to open a new thread for such questions and it may also be
helpful to spread this to other channels as well. I remember such posts
on G+ before.

Anyway, I do not have any experiences with hacking either GTK ot QT but
tend to like QT more. Nothing worse to take decisions for subsurface but
just to let you know :-).

//Jan