getting ready for 3.0.1

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Tue Feb 26 11:39:41 PST 2013

On 26.02.2013 17:16, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I created installers for Windows and Mac again. They are in the
> downloads folder on the website (3.0-59-ge65a4a7f087e)

Just tested the -59 windows installer on a box running Vista which has
never seen subsurface before. Everything worked fine so far:
- downloading from Shearwater Predator using Bluetooth
- browsing dives
- editing dives
- adding GPS data through map

The only oddity is, it has been shown up in German while the whole
computer has been setup in English?
No idea why. And we had this before in here: Having the abibility to
change the UI language inside the app would be quite nice.

//Jan