How to test translation pt_PT ?

Eduardo Ramalho eduardo.ramalho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:00:41 PST 2013

Thanks for the reply !!!

>I am in the middle of cutting 3.0.1, so the timing is a bit unfortunate.
How long do you think until you have a tested version?

Please, do not wait for me to release "3.0.1". I will need one more day.

I have still having some words on doubt that I need to check on my PADI
books or even my local dive forums. Some words I never heard translated
(like "Divemaster"), others words only apply to portuguese from Brazil. Btw
there must be latter a specific file for pt_BR.