3.0 has been released

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Tue Feb 26 15:23:42 PST 2013

On 21.02.2013 21:20, Fredrik Steen wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Jan Schubert <Jan.Schubert at gmx.li> wrote:
>> On 21.02.2013 19:57, Jan Schubert wrote:
>>> Personally I feel confident that this is a huge step and especially the
>>> technical enhancements may attract a complete new group of people. I'm
>>> going to announce this on some (technical) diver forums as well.
>> Just for the records:
>> - several shares on Facebook
>> -
>> http://www.rebreatherworld.com/general-diving-news/45427-subsurface-3-0-a.html#post426730
>> - news for (German speaking) taucher.net, Dive Inside and related sites
>> and newspapers are in progress, not expected very soon but to come in
>> the next couple of weeks
> Thanks for all the hard work guys!
>
> I posted a thread on CCRExplorers with an announcement:
> http://www.ccrexplorers.com/showthread.php?p=139170#post139170

Fredrik, unfortunately the site has me blocked again, seems not so well
working in my watching. So, would you please add that we just released
3.0.1 covering some issues. And urgently we should address the issues
raised in there. Please point them to the updated user manual showing
how to setup bluetooth and state that importing from Shearwater desktop
is not included yet but on the todo list.

//Jan