keyboard handling change

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 13:00:24 PST 2013

On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:49 PM, Linus Torvalds
> On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>> Please give it a try and see if you can break it.
>
> Works for me, but I'd suggest this additional patch to actually keep
> the selected dive visible in the divelist.

Seems to be working. However, when changing tabs e.g. from Dive Notes
to Equipment, the highlighted row changes to gray (from brown) on my
coloring. Thus it is hard to see which line is currently selected.

My intuition would expand or collapse the dive trips with left and
right arrows as most other apps do with similar hierarchies... Not
that I would have any better suggestions for changing the shown DC.

miika