first cut of dive planning

Jan Schubert Jan.Schubert at GMX.li
Sat Jan 5 10:23:08 PST 2013

On 01/05/13 18:23, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> I just played around and got some funny looking profiles (saw tooth is a
>> good description for some of them :-). But I also managed to get a idea
>> what is working and that looks promising.
> I wonder what you did. Can you post? I want to make sure the algorithms
> are sound...

See screenshot attached, this seems still to use the definitions from
planner.c and not the ones I entered in the UI (which seems to be gone
also afterwards).
I tried to play around with different segments (time and depth) in
planner.c but quite often ended up in such saw tooth profiles. The
screenshot is from just defining a single segment:
plan_add_segment(&diveplan, 70000, 136000, 120, 700);

HTH,
Jan