Fix cylinder printout information

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 14:20:03 PST 2013

Good night.

Here is the corrected patch. It would need to be tested in other
languages because of the size of the units string in imperial.
It performs well in spanish and (I supose) in english, but if a language
make grow the string it could easily be wrapped and make a mess.

On Mon, Jan 07, 2013 at 10:50:31AM -0800, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Thanks. I appreciate your patience with this. I'm very happy for every
> contibutor we have and I am especially happy to have someone working on
> the print layout code.

Thaks to all of you, Dirk, for all your efforts in the gui, the deco, the
planner ...  That's the real hard work.

Regards.

Salva.