Today I added 2 tickets

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 17:34:02 PDT 2013

I hope I did them right and they are acceptable.  They are #168 and #169
and both are enhancement requests.  I am willing to try doing the work but
people should know that I am an XML, UDDF and GTK-UI novice.  I really have
not written any C code to speak of for at least 15 years.

That said, I have been looking at the code and don't see anything TOO hairy
though I cannot say I have a good overall grasp yet.

I go under the knife tomorrow but when I am back I would appreciate someone
saying whether I should go ahead and try and how best to set up an
environment for it.  Do you guys use anything like Eclipse-ODT or something
else.  Since I am no longer in the corporate environment, I have just been
using an editor and compiler.

Oh yes, when I ran my department, we always had and enforced a coding
standard.  Is there one for SubSurface?  Things look pretty consistent, but
there seem not to be many developers.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.