Visual Dive Planner

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Jun 20 17:56:27 PDT 2013

So, I don't know how many of you are on IRC but today Dirk and I
started discussing about one thing that I really wanted to do for
subsurface - a Graphical Editor.
it already plots and manipulates data, but it doesn't yet generates
the dive - I need a bit of help ( the functions where I need help are
overly well documented on what I need. )
if you wanna get the code to test, fix bugs and help me a bit with
ideas, I'd be glad to hear them.

https://github.com/tcanabrava/subsurface/commits/divePlannerTry3

to test, go to view, Dive Planner.

Do not complain that no dive appear after hitting 'ok' - I know that :)
it's just the *visual interaction* for now.

Tomaz