3.0.2

Sergey Starosek sergey.starosek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 03:55:32 PST 2013

Dirk,

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> Installers for Windows and Mac are on subsurface.hohndel.org/downloads
>
> I have not pushed the tag, nor have I publicly announced anything, yet,
> as I will do some more testing myself (and hope some of you will do some
> more testing as well - as usual, I am ESPECIALLY interested in people
> testing the Windows and Mac installers).

Tested it on WinXP SP3 (English with Russian Locale). Installer works as
expected.

Probably we should think of localizing installer as well.

But... I've got corrupted XML after planning two dives. Can see truncated
UTF sequences around divecomputer name (translated string "simulated dive")
and "air" string (as Gas consumption). But I can't reproduce this on Linux.
I'll continue to investigate this issue.

Is there any way to turn on console debugging on Windows (-vvv command line
switch) ?

Sergey