divelogs.de upload

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 00:48:23 PST 2013

Hello,

Here is some code to start the implementation of integration with
divelogs.de. This creates .DLD file to be uploaded using the provided
API. I have tested uploading the produced file manually and it seems
to work fine. The API can be reached from
http://www.divelogs.de/dl_api.html if you want to take a look into it.
Does this look like a sensible route to take?

There currently isn't any real user interface (just a menu item on the
right click menu of divelist, the name of produced file is printed to
stderr). If we have volunteers willing to do implement the upload,
just go ahead (but inform the list first). The URL for the upload is
http://divelogs.de/DivelogsDirectImport.php and required parameters
are:
- user - username
- pass - password
- userfile - the .DLD file produced by this patch

Note that the upload is done using HTTP POST, no SSL.

miika