Ubuntu still shows 1.2

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 01:35:36 PDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen
<subsurface at henrik.synth.no> wrote:
> Martin Gysel wrote:
>>
>> Dirk, I saw you once configured opensuse's build service (still at v1.1
>> [1]). now I'm wondering if it's possible to update it and also extend it
>> to build for other supported distros (fedora, debian, ubuntu, mandriva
>

> For Ubuntu, we should use the PPA build service [1], at least until the
> packages end up in the official releases.

Absolutely. I think this track already started but I have no idea
where it ended.

Anyway I just did a compile test using the raring package on 12.04 and
it seems to work fine. (So I now have deb packages for 12.04 LTS and
can send them out to anyone willing to give them a try.)

miika