Qt prototype for dive profile display

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 09:32:24 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I've started to put up some small example applications on github.  Idea is
to stimulate activity around a potential Qt port of subsurface (and to have
some fun with Qt along the way). First contribution is a bare bones dive
plot widget to explore things like shading and colour coding for the depth
plot.

 https://github.com/amitkc/diveprofile

I have an empty repo for a treewidget in there too but will post the
contents of that from a different machine in a different place.  Tuesday
for that probably.

I've not used Github before so if you spot anything dubious please let me
know.

Code is modified from the Qt4 plotter widget example from the Jasmin
Blanchette & Mark Summerfield book from a couple of years ago.  It is not
polished etc. as these are experiments in areas of Qt that I haven't done a
lot in. [Most of my GUI usage has been with managed without creating graphs
or messing with trees.]

Enjoy/critique etc...