Banner Topper - Best AdWords Alternative

Banner Topper adam at bannertoppers.com
Sun Mar 31 13:14:36 PDT 2013

Hello,

 Let me introduce you our patent pending internet advertisement technology
which will instantly bring your website on first page of all major search
engines, such as Google, Yahoo and Bing without Pay Per Click competition.

 As I already wrote, you don't have to worry about competitors, because
once you get keyword, nobody else can use it during whole year. You will
have exclusive rights on your keywords during first year and you will also
have first right of renewal.

It's better to see than to hear about our technology on our website

In order to see it, you should do following:
 - Open our website (see below) and click Online Demo button;
 - Type in your website address subsurface.hohndel.org and Keyword you want;
 - Click View Online Demo and see result.

 After you visit our website and fill out online quote form, we will analyze
your website and keywords, and give you minimum guaranteed traffic amount
which you can get with our technology and also will calculate best price
which will fit in your budget.

Best regards,
BannerToppers.com