Temporary string data in Qt

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 24 04:54:39 PDT 2013

On 05/24/2013 01:47 PM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> Very nice, Alberto!
>
> You should post this as a patch, and just add everything in this mail in
> the commit comment.

Here it is. Please notice that I couldn't compile the code (my
libmarble-dev is too old, I'll have to update it), so please check that
it builds before applying. And maybe test it :-)

I grepped for "toUtf" and "toByteArray", and I think that these are all
the occurrences which need fixing. By I might have missed other "toXXX"
stuff.

Ciao,
  Alberto

--