Subsurface Usability Study

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Nov 12 16:44:33 UTC 2013

Sorry for answering from the phone - I wanted to get an answer to you before the end of your day...

I like the new menu layout. One question. Could we promote Import to its own menu entry? I end up using items in there a lot...

I like the dive list changes.

I don't want to lose the one click edit feature. I fought so hard to get that :-)

BTW... The menu layout change should make it into 4.0. That should be easy, right? I would offer to implement it but I'm sure you can do it in 10% of the time.

/D