dive list changes

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sat Nov 16 11:35:29 UTC 2013

People,

When I first started subsurface I created the dive list with an wrong
assumption that now I'm trying to fix, it's a bit painfull to just discard
everything and re-do in the correct way so I'll postpone that for 4.1, but
I changed the way how 'selectDive' works, for better I hope.

I'm doing a few commits here that will try to fix the dive list
inconsistencies, but it's something that I need a bit of help doing, since
I cant test all possibilities just by myself.

The model is being invalidated, discarded and re-created when anything
changes the model. (creation of trips, merges, deletes, additions. ) I
*know* that this is not the right approach, and I'm working on the right
approach but it will take a bit of time till all the
wrong-assumptioned-code is ported to the correct one too, so it's 4.1+

Tomaz