Uninitialized values and memory leaks

Patrick Valsecchi patrick at thus.ch
Wed Oct 2 06:41:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

I ran subsurface with valgrind and it found a few errors. The leaks
are mainly a one time thing, but I needed to fix them to reduce the
noise and find the real bad leaks.

I've left one leak with a FIXME comment. This one is a bit tough. It
would be way easier if the dive structures were using QString instead of
char*. What is the plan with the GTK UI? If it is going to be dropped, I
suggest to switch to QString, QList and QMap instead all all those C types.

Please have a look at the patch in attachment (bigger than my previous
ones).

I think my next "mission" is to figure out why there is only the graph
in the printouts when the screenshot [1] shows some text and a table
with some data below them. Unless it's a known problem and somebody
already works on that?

CU

[1]
http://subsurface.hohndel.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Screen-shot-2013-02-24-at-12.33.59-PM.png