Uninitialized values and memory leaks

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Oct 4 07:03:56 UTC 2013

On Oct 3, 2013, at 10:55 PM, Patrick Valsecchi wrote:

> Dirk,
>
> I've submitted 3 other patches to the mailing list. It's normal you are starting to see failed chunks if they are not applyied in the correct order and I see that with the modifications on master, they don't apply any more (I'll fix them).

Yeah, I figured that out by now.
People on IRC where reminding me that I still hadn't looked at the memory leak patch so I did that, first.

I took the parts that were obvious uninitialized values, though.

> I'll see what happens with the other patches and I'll consider reworking this one. I've seen that Lubomir fixed all the ui leaks in another patch. I don't really care if there are leaks and the non-initialized values are not in an area I plan to use or just work by mistake, so it's not on top of my list. Plus, my "happy hacking" days at work are at the end.

It was Thiago who fixed that, I think.
Your patches are very much appreciated, even if I didn't take that one as is.
So please don't stop sending them.