update

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Oct 5 07:31:08 UTC 2013

On Oct 5, 2013, at 7:18 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:

> Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>
>> On Oct 5, 2013, at 3:51 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
>>> We might consider switching to Homebrew [1] instead of Macports, it will probably be a lot easier to deal with dependency-wise.
>>>

>> Given how few dependencies we'll have when I'm done, I don't know if that will make a huge difference, but I'll be happy to investigate that as well - unless you beat me to it :-)
>> (please do)
>
> I think I have some time tomorrow, but by then you're done I guess :)

I worked till long past midnight on the last step. I'm getting too old to do that too many days in a row :-/
>>> Fantastic work!
>> Do I detect some irony???
>
> Hehe, not this time.  That dependency graph has been awful up until now.

You posted it right under the list of all the things that I broke in the process :-)
But thank you - that was the goal. Get rid of all the things we still had in there.
I noticed that we were STILL linking against osmgpsmaps…