Things that don't work right now

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Sep 15 17:07:57 UTC 2013

First the known ones:

1) multi dive editing
2) 'dive is being edited' notification on other tabs

Here are a few new ones

3) can't start with a filename on the command line (well, you can start,
but it still opens the default file)

4) there's something odd going on with the auto-completion of weights
and I ended up with a weight named "AL80" and a little later with a tank
named "integrated".

5) importing dives from a second dive computer (not "download from
divecomputer" - "import" a second XML file that has the same dives just
from a different computer) failed to merge the dives

6) downloading location data failed to update my dives

I will be looking into all of them, but if someone else feels curious...
go ahead :-)

4) sounds like something Tomaz should look into
I'll start with 5) and 6)