Things that don't work right now

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Mon Sep 16 16:55:23 UTC 2013

Sorry for answering late ^^

> Tomaz or Thiago will respond on the Qt question.

Only if you give me coockies.

> On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> First the known ones:
>
> 1) multi dive editing

This is actually unknown, for me, because I did that years ago. ;p
➜  subsurface git:(master) ✗ git branch -r --no-merged
  dirk/Gtk
  origin/betterHelpWithQML
  origin/multiDiveEdition
  origin/quirks
  origin/work
  origin/zoomSlider

*from what I searched there, the 2 branches that still deserves a bit of
looking are 'multiDiveEdition' and 'quirks', while 'work' is old and silly
- I promess to find a better name schema in the future.

> 2) 'dive is being edited' notification on other tabs

er... yeah. =s

> Here are a few new ones

> 3) can't start with a filename on the command line (well, you can start,
> but it still opens the default file)

Really? meh, sorry.

> 4) there's something odd going on with the auto-completion of weights
> and I ended up with a weight named "AL80" and a little later with a tank
> named "integrated".

the 'quirks' from june, have fixes for some of cylinders and weigths stuff.

> 5) importing dives from a second dive computer (not "download from
> divecomputer" - "import" a second XML file that has the same dives just
> from a different computer) failed to merge the dives
> 6) downloading location data failed to update my dives

Looks like BIOS settings issue. *runs.*

> I will be looking into all of them, but if someone else feels curious...
> go ahead :-)

> 4) sounds like something Tomaz should look into
> I'll start with 5) and 6)

Btw, there's a gift in my repo by the name of 'usability' that fixes almost
everything for the Planner ( and it now actually *creates* a plan, yey. )

Tomaz