test binaries for Beta 5

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:10:11 PDT 2014

Beta 5, Windows 8 64bit.

Globe map:
Location pins show up correctly but the globe map doesn't scale properly
see image.

Planner:
Changing GF values by typing in a new value hangs subsurface if "last stop
at 6m" is checked.

Print preview:
Air is included in the gas list for dives done using other gasmixes. "AL80
EAN32 / air"
Also should the tanks used really show up in the printed gaslist? As "D12
232 bar air" looks strange with no separator between the tank specification
and the gas.

Notes are printed as one line even if they include line breaks.