test binaries for Beta 5

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 02:18:20 PDT 2014

On 5 August 2014 09:09, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> We know that the 32bit/Qt4 Windows installer has printing issues - so
> that's not the main goal of testing :-)

actually it should all work the same way as the Qt5 build, except the
table print is in raster.

re: tmpfile()
i remember Miika wrote the initial prepare_dives_for_divelogs()
variant for the GTK version, but it used tmpnam() if i recall
correctly. then i changed it to use tmpfile()...something in these
lines.

TBH, i didn't notice that the file goes in C:\ on Win7, simply because
i use an administrator/root account.
testing on WinXP SP2, it goes in .\ which is no better.

lubomir