test binaries for Beta 5

Richard DePas richard.depas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 04:44:27 PDT 2014

I bet you hit the nail on the head Jef. My disabled gasses are set to 0/0.
Had not even given that a thought. Imagine it passes that info with the
dive even when it is disabled. Since I can disable a gas that is not 0/0, I
wonder if there is also an enable/disable flag that is sent for the gas
that could be used to not show the error message.

I will file a bug report and we can work on this more for a future release.
This is not a bug specific to the beta and definitely not a show stopper.

-Rich