Hi + patch

Karina Mochetti karina.mochetti at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 12:22:43 PDT 2014

Hello guys,

My name is Karina and I'm a friend of Tomaz's and I want to help with
Subsurface, although I never dived in my life. :)

I'm sending a really small patch that Tomaz asked me to do so I could learn
how everything works. It is just fixing a small bug that made Subsurface
crash when right-clicking on the globe without a dive opened.

I'm looking forward to help with Subsurface :)

Karina

 PhD. Student (Computer Science - IC/UNICAMP)
 Master of Computer Science (2009 - IC/UNICAMP)
 Computer Engineer (2006 - IC/UNICAMP)
 karina.mochetti at gmail.com
 http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~mochetti
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower." - Steve Jobs