4.2 in Debian, OpenSUSE, Mageia, Gentoo

Salvo Tomaselli tiposchi at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 28 10:58:48 PDT 2014

In data giovedì 28 agosto 2014 10:08:11, Dirk Hohndel ha scritto:
> Debian: I notice that we still have no package for 4.2 in sid or jessie -
> only in experimental.
Question: is it easy to make the libgit2 dependency optional? It is in
experimental because of that (it also for some reason isn't building on
kfreebsd and I have yet to investigate why is that).

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

http://ltworf.github.io/ltworf/