Crash when planning CCR dive

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:38:51 PST 2014

On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 11:01 PM, Robert C. Helling <helling at atdotde.de>
wrote:

> could somebody else please check this and confirm the crash as nothing
> happens for me. Doing exactly as described works just fine for me. I even
> checked that cyl never has the value -1 for me in line 301 of gas
> pressures.c.

I was not able to reproduce this with the steps above. (Win7)
But actually what kind of dive did you have as default? See below

I admit that I never played with the planner after 4.2 so I was a little
bit confused:

How I start with a blank dive?
I see that the panner initialize itself with data from the current dive.
How to start from scratch without using a new logbook?

On Windows the leftmost labels and textbox starts at 0 pixel without any
border or nice space. They seems cut. (Look at the normal logbook: it has
4/5 pixel spacing from the window's border).

On Windows the dive planner points table initialize cutting all headers
moreover it seems to have one blank column and another little space which
seems a column but I cannot grab it.

See attachment, I can file a bug report if you like.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos