Does android version of subsurface can built only on Linux?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Dec 16 07:29:21 PST 2014

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 09:14:41AM +0000, wednesday114 at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,guys!
>
> I have readed the README page of android version on github .And it seems like this app can only be built on linux according the build.sh file`s content.Is that right?

Which one? What's the URL?

> If it is neccessary to use Linux,which version should I choose (Ubuntu or Fedora)for better compatity to our project?
>
> Sorry for my naive question.I am not familiar with Linux : (

Interesting question. They all have pluses and minuses.

Either Ubuntu or Fedora will work for someone who's starting with Linux.
You tend to get more hits when searching for help on Ubuntu, but that
doesn't always mean that the information you get is helpful :-)

I personally use Fedora. Many developers here are using Ubuntu. Just try
them and see what you like