GSoC '15 Aspirant

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Dec 16 07:44:26 PST 2014

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Srujan Jha <srujanjha.jha at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hii,
> Thanks for the reply. I went through the GitHub account of Concord
> Consortium, but it has a lot of projects.
> Can you guide me, which projects should I start with.

No, I cant.
It seems that you have no idea to who you mailed, unfortunately.
We are the *subsurface* project, we are not afiliated  with Concord
Consortium in any way.
Also, I think you will not find any projects with Java and C# in any of the
projects that I can help you with, if you wanna try to change your focus
for C or C++, then I can be a bit of help.

If you wanna help C/C++ projects: Gnome, KDE, lxde-qt, subsurface, are all
good projects that always need more manpower.
If you wanna help Java/C# projects, sorry, can't help a bit there. Not
languages that I use, nor know any good project that uses it.

Please,
Take a look to whom are you sending an e-mail asking for help before asking
for it. you send your e-mail to a lot of mailing lists at the same time,
and this is a very, very bad thing to do.

=/

I am good with app development for android and Windows and stuff. I also