Problem with Atomic Cobalt 2

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 09:06:46 PST 2014

The log you sent earlier is surprisingly short, so at least I have no idea
what is going wrong. 4.3 version of Subsurface was released last night, so
updating to that might help. If the problem persists, could you try saving
the libdivecomputer logfile again (for starters it should be enough to
attempt it without the dumpfile selected).

The other issue about the Cobalt log file import, we do not currently
support importing that, but if you could send me the Cobalt database file
(off list), I could take a look at it to see if we could implement support
for that.

miika